"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others." 1 Peter 4:10
Kaka'ako Christian Fellowship offers many opportunities to make a difference in our community. Being a part of a ministry team at KCF allows you to:
- Serve and bless God and others
- Be blessed through your service
- Get to know others at KCF
- Grow in your God-given S.H.A.P.E. (Spiritual gifts, Heart, Abilities, Personality, and Experience)
- Make an eternal diffrerence in the world
There are a number of different opportunities to serve at KCF. We encourage you to take a test run in a ministry to see if it fits your God-given S.H.A.P.E.. If it does, great! If it doesn't, try another. Here are some of the ministry opportunities at KCF:
>> Need help finding the right fit or getting connected?
Contact Tammi Oyadomari-Chun at email@example.com.