We are living in a very challenging time world-wide. Many have used the term, “unprecedented,” and I don’t disagree. In times like this, where we are being tossed about with things changing seemingly every hour, we need a sure anchor. An anchor is “a device dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hook like arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.”
Let’s be reminded that we have a strong and sure anchor in our loving and all-powerful God. Ps. 46:1-3 tells us, “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” And the Psalmist ends with this: “He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.” What an amazing God we have who loves us and tells us that even in times like this, especially in times like this, that we have an anchor, His name is Jesus, and we can be still and know that God is in control. Let’s rest in that truth and share that with everyone we know.
We will try to the best we can to connect with you and keep you updated.
· Please visit our website (www.kcfhawaii.org) regularly as we will post everything there.
· Online giving will start very soon. You can give your tithes and offering online with a credit or debit card. You can also mail in your checks to our office at: 705 S. King St., Suite 106, Honolulu, HI 96813
· Starting this Sunday at our regular time, 9:00 am, we will be streaming our worship service live on YouTube. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel (Kakaako Christian Fellowship) and allow for notifications. Following our live stream, the service will be added to our station.
· Keep meeting as Life Groups, preferably digitally, and keeping in mind the guideline of keeping groups 10 or less.
· Resources for our families and children ministry from Orange will be available very soon.
· RightNow Media is a really great resource for families, Life Groups and individuals of all ages. Take advantage of this by clicking the button on our website.
Finally, if you would like prayer, please contact us and we will give you a call to pray with you. If you have a need, please contact us as well and we will see what we can do.
The world and life seem so unstable now, with things changing constantly. Remember that our God never changes, and He is our strong and sure anchor, especially in times like this.